|Please be aware of the following key dates:
Early-bird Boston registration rates: Until March 31, 2017
Advance registration rates: April 1, 2017 – Sept. 7, 2017
On-site registration rates: Sept. 8-12, 2017
Please check the Annual Meeting Mobile App for the most up-to-date information.
Connect with periodontal colleagues in Boston, Mass., for the American Academy of Periodontology’s 103rd Annual Meeting Sept. 9-12, 2017, at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center.
The AAP has appointed Experient as its official housing and registration company. You must register for the meeting to secure housing.
Your general meeting registration includes continuing education (CE) courses, admission to corporate forums, exhibits, and the Welcome Reception.
Workshops, symposia, and special events require additional fees.
Credentials will not be mailed; please bring a valid form of ID to obtain your credentials at the meeting. Registration badges must be worn at all times during the meeting. There will be a $50 fee for replacement badges.
Individual and group registration will be offered to international attendees.
Attendee Registration Hours (BCEC North Lobby)
Registration for the American Academy of Periodontology’s 103rd Annual Meeting will remain available online throughout the dates of the meeting. You may continue to register using the official website.
Friday, Sept. 8
|| 3-5 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 9
||7 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 10
|| 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 11
|| 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 12
|| 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
To register and/or secure housing via mail or fax
, download and fill out the printable registration and housing application
2017 Registration Rates
April 1-Sept. 7
|Member (Active, Associate, International, Life Active)
|Dental Student Interest Group (DSIG)
|Dental Hygienist/Full Conference
View the Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Annual Meeting!
- Attendees must register in the appropriate category (e.g., Active Member, Non-Member Dentist), especially if CE credits will be claimed.
- Include your AAP member number when registering, if applicable.
- Complete the required emergency contact information section.
- Accepted forms of payment include Visa, American Express, and MasterCard. Checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank in U.S. dollars and must be made out to the American Academy of Periodontology and should be mailed with the completed registration form. Wire transfers are not an acceptable form of payment.
- Registered spouses and guests are unable to attend CE courses, but may attend the Corporate Forums and Exhibit Hall, which are included in the spouse/guest registration fee. Registered attendees who wish to bring a spouse or guest to a ticketed event will need to purchase an additional ticket.
- Bring a state- or government-issued photo ID to claim registration credentials (required). Participants who do not pick up their credentials will be unable to access sessions and exhibits or claim CE credit.
Refunds will be granted to registrants who submit written refund requests by Aug. 22, 2017, less a $75 administrative fee based on handling costs. Requests for refunds will not be accepted in any form after Aug. 22, 2017.
Before Aug. 22, 2017, submit requests via mail, fax, or email to:
Experient/AAP Annual Meeting 2017
5202 President’s Court, Suite G100
Frederick, MD 21703
Local and international fax: +1-301-694-5124
Frequently asked questions
Contact the AAP at 312-787-5518 or firstname.lastname@example.org.