The 2017 Annual Meeting mobile app is available for iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and tablets. The app is also available in a web-based version which can be accessed from a laptop or desktop computer.
The Annual Meeting mobile app provides an easy-to-use and interactive platform to enhance your event experience, allowing you to:
- Set up your personal schedule
- Receive last-minute alerts right to your phone or tablet
- Connect with other attendees
- Register for ticketed sessions
- Access floor plans and maps
- View exhibitor listings and booth locations
- Participate in an interactive scavenger hunt
Download the mobile app today! Search "AAP 2017" in the Apple Store or Google Play, or scan the QR code (located below) to download the proper version for your device.
Look for the Annual Meeting compass before you download.
Join the Hunt
Navigate the 103rd Annual Meeting through an interactive scavenger hunt!
How to Play
View the official rules for more details.
- Download the AAP’s 2017 Annual Meeting app from your mobile device or tablet’s app store.
- Log in to the mobile app using your credentials. (Credentials were sent via email to each registered attendee and can also be found on a ticket on your attendee badge.)
- Allow the app to send push notifications to your device. This will enable your device to receive push notifications that include clues for the scavenger hunt. The clues will lead you to QR codes located around the Boston Convention & Exhibit Center (BCEC).
- Read the clues and determine where each QR code is located.
- Once you successfully locate a QR code, scan it using the scan button within the mobile app scavenger hunt screen.
- Each successfully completed scan will be recorded in the mobile app and an updated progress bar will be displayed.
- Locate and complete all 9 QR code scans during the meeting (Saturday through Tuesday).
- Once you complete the scavenger hunt, your name will be automatically entered into a drawing for a grand prize.
Sponsored by Zimmer Biomet
Powered by Experient
Watch this video for instructions on how to use the app or email firstname.lastname@example.org.